Dr. Mary Anne Salcetti
Dr. Salcetti is originally from Bethesda, Maryland. She received her Bachelors degree from Providence College, in Providence, Rhode Island. Dr. Salcetti then went on to study dentistry at Georgetown University’s School of Dentistry in Washington, D.C. Upon graduation she received the Psi Omega and Mary C. Dirisi award for the "highest degree of clinical proficiency" of her graduating class. Following her graduation, Dr. Salcetti taught Removable Prosthodontics at Georgetown.
Among her many accomplishments, Dr. Salcetti completed a three year specialty program in Maxillofacial Prosthodontics at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Research Center in NYC. This was followed by 25 years of clinical restorative experience. She has worked with all of the major implant systems available today.
Dr. Salcetti has served on the executive board of the Dutchess County Dental Society and was President of the society from 1994 -1995. She is also an active member of the New York State Dental Society and served as the past Dental Chairperson for the United Way.
Dr. Salcetti is a member of:
- American College of Prosthodontists
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Vassar Hospital Head & Neck Institute
- Spear Education at the Scottsdale Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Georgetown University Dental Alumni Board
- Dutchess Day School
Dr. Salcetti is committed to Prosthodontics excellence by continuing advanced education. She is a visiting faculty member of the Spear Institute at Scottsdale Center for Dentistry. She is also a co-leader in a Spear Education study club, which provides continuing education for Hudson Valley Dentists.
Dr. Salcetti also volunteers much of her time to various organizations throughout the Hudson Valley Region and beyond including:
- Currently serving as a participant in the Open Wide Foundation, providing dental care to the people of Guatemala.
- She is currently serving as a trustee for the Georgetown University Dental Alumni Board.
- Currently serving as a Board Trustee for Dutchess Day School in Milbrook, NY from 2005 – 2014.
- Served as a past member of the Institute for Latin America Concern (ILAC) with the Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska where she volunteered her time and services from 2003-2008 to provide dental care to the people of the Dominican Republic.